Thanks to its rich set of vitamins and minerals, ginger root is widely used in folk medicine. Its unique properties are used to treat many diseases, including the genital organs. Ginger for male potency can be used in the form of decoctions, tinctures, wine and other drinks, the recipes of which will be given in this article.
Composition and natural properties of ginger root
Toilet root has many beneficial benefits.
This exotic plant contains more than 400 substances useful for the human body, among which are:
- vitamins of group B, as well as C, E and K;
- macro and microelements: iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, zinc;
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids;
- organic acids: caprylic, linoleic, oleic;
- essential oils;
- essential amino acids;
The specific smell of ginger is provided by the substance zingiberen, which also enhances metabolic processes in the human body. Gingerol, a natural resin that helps reduce the risk of malignancies, provides a pungent, pungent taste.
The following medicinal properties of ginger root have been studied and used in modern medicine:
- wound healing;
The positive effects of ginger are shown in the following cases:
- to improve the functioning of the digestive system: increases appetite, promotes the production of gastric juice, accelerates metabolism in the body, eliminates bloating, colic and flatulence;
- for colds - relieves coughs, kills pathogenic viruses, has a general strengthening effect on the body;
- for atherosclerosis - reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the blood, cleanses the blood vessels;
- to improve brain activity - improves memory;
- if you are overweight: helps to cleanse the body and lose weight;
- for the treatment of dental diseases: strengthens teeth, reduces gum bleeding.
Ginger is good for the whole body.
Additionally, ginger is a powerful antioxidant that removes radionuclides, toxins, and other harmful substances from the body. It helps to strengthen the body's defenses and to recover from intense physical effort or a prolonged illness.
How ginger affects potency in men
Eastern medicine has used ginger root to enhance male potency for thousands of years. It is no wonder that the word "ginger" is translated from the Chinese language as "masculinity".
The effect of ginger on potency in men is due to the chemical composition of this incredible plant:
- Zinc is a stimulant of the production of testosterone, the main male hormone;
- Vitamin B6 makes blood vessel walls elastic and promotes increased blood supply to the pelvic organs;
- cineole relieves fatigue and depression, gives a sexual mood;
- vitamin B9 strengthens the heart muscle;
- vitamins C and E support immunity, give the strength and energy necessary for a fulfilling sex life.
Many doctors recommend using ginger in combination with honey and other products for the prevention and treatment of inflammation of the prostate, which can cause a decrease in potency.
Ginger should be used to increase potency if the problem is caused by psychogenic factors: mental and physical fatigue, fear of "falling short", various fears and phobias.
How does ginger root affect male potency? Due to the intense blood supply to the genitals, ginger, no worse than pharmaceuticals, causes a stable and long-lasting erection.
Many traditional healers recommend the use of ginger for impotence and impotence, predicting amazing results.
Indications for the use of ginger
Ginger root can effectively overcome sexual problems in men of any age. In particular, it is recommended for people over 45-50 years old, since it is during these years that the signs of decreased potency and decreased libido appear.
The main indications for using ginger in the diet are:
- erectile dysfunction;
- decreased libido;
- premature ejaculation.
Due to its anti-inflammatory and bactericidal action, the root can be used in various inflammatory processes of the genitourinary system. According to urologists, ginger for prostatitis can also be used as part of complex therapy.
Sexual problems often occur in overweight men. In this case, to increase potency, it is also necessary to use ginger, which helps to normalize body weight.
How to use ginger correctly to boost
How to take ginger to enhance correctly in men? It can be consumed fresh by chewing a small slice cut from the root twice a day. But it is better to prepare aromatic and healthy decoctions, tinctures or ginger wine, the most popular recipes of which are detailed below.
The fresh roots or the dried and crushed roots are used to make ginger drinks. To give it more flavor, pieces of fruit, berries, spices or herbs are added.
- Ginger tea for male potency with garlic.Combine 1 teaspoon of grated root with 4 minced garlic cloves. Pour 250 ml of boiling water and leave for 20 minutes. Drink at night for 2 weeks. Despite the unpleasant taste, this tea is deadly;
- Decoction of ginger with honey.Peel a small piece of ginger and cut it into slices. Pour 300 ml of boiling water and cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Add 2 teaspoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Drink after meals in small sips 2 times a day.
Ginger can be prepared in powder instead of fresh. In this case, your dose should be reduced by half.
Pickled ginger or gari is a traditional Japanese dish that complements sushi. In this form, ginger also has all the beneficial properties, so it can be eaten to increase potency during a romantic gathering.
To pickle ginger you will need:
- 100 g of fresh root;
- 120 ml of rice vinegar;
- 1 teaspoon of sugar and salt;
- 50 ml of water.
Cut the ginger into slices, rub with salt and leave for half an hour. Pour vinegar into the water and add sugar, heat a little. Rinse the salt from the root pieces, transfer it to a glass jar and cover with brine. Put in a cool place for 3 days.
A well prepared gari should have a delicate pink color and a pleasant, refreshing and spicy flavor.
Remedies with ginger, honey and lemon
Ginger, lemon, and honey are wonderful warming agents and boosting male potency. You can use the following recipes:
- Ginger honey.Peel and grate a large ginger root. Fold in a glass container, pour in 500 ml of liquid honey and mix well. Soak in a dark place for 2 weeks, then take 1 tablespoon at night with green or herbal tea.
- Lemon Ginger.Peel 250 g of fresh ginger and cut into thin slices. Squeeze the juice from 3 large lemons. Pour the lemon juice over the ginger, add 5 tablespoons of honey. Keep the product in the refrigerator. Take 50 ml in the morning and in the evening with water or tea.
Ginger and honey are good for the whole body.
Before sex, experienced men recommend eating a lemon circle, smeared with honey and sprinkled with ground ginger. They claim that this product helps prepare a strong erection and provides unforgettable sexual contact.
There are several recipes for making ginger tincture with alcohol, vodka, or plain water to increase potency. We offer two of the simplest and most effective:
- Alcohol tincture.Pass 100 g of root through a meat grinder, pour in 500 ml of medical alcohol or vodka. If you want, you can add 2-3 lemon slices and 2 tablespoons of honey. Insist 12-14 days in a dark room, shaking occasionally. Filter the finished drink and bottle. Drink 1 tablespoon on an empty stomach in the morning with water.
- Tincture in water. Crush 50 g of root, pour 300 ml of water and bring to a boil. Insist in a water bath for 2 hours, then strain and add 3 teaspoons of honey. Drink 50 ml before meals three times a day.
Various spices can be added to ginger tinctures: cinnamon, coriander, nutmeg to enhance the smell and taste.
Many men prefer to drink ginger wine instead of traditional champagne during a romantic gathering. Experts say that this drink not only warms and relaxes, but also promotes a steady erection and increases potency. You can make homemade ginger wine with the following recipe:
- ½ ginger root;
- 500 ml of dry red wine;
- zest of an orange or a lemon;
- cinnamon or nutmeg;
- 50 g of sugar.
Add spices and sugar to the wine, warm to 500C. Pour in the zest and grated ginger. Insist for at least 2 hours, then strain and drink in small sips, enjoying the tangy spicy taste.
White wine can also be used for mulled wine.
A small piece of ginger root will help give your morning cup of coffee a unique aroma, as well as tune you into a sexy mood and boost potency.
According to the classic recipe, you should prepare coffee in Turkish, taking 1 teaspoon of grated ginger root for 1 tablespoon of ground coffee. If you like, you can add a little lemon zest to the drink, which will add spice and enhance the flavor.
Contraindications and side effects
Ginger is a wonderful remedy that can help not only with impotence or potency problems, but also with many other diseases. However, this root may not always be useful.
Contraindications to taking ginger are as follows:
- liver and biliary tract pathology;
- hemorrhoids and other diseases accompanied by bleeding;
- high blood pressure;
- ischemic heart disease.
Also, you should not use ginger if you are individually intolerant to this plant and if you are allergic to its constituent components.
Sometimes after ingesting ginger, such unpleasant phenomena may appear: nausea, belching, flatulence, heartburn, diarrhea, inflammation of the oral mucosa, stomach pain. In this case, use of the root should be discontinued and medical attention should be sought.
Is it worth waiting for the results and when
Ginger, unlike tablets, is a natural remedy to increase potency. Therefore, you should not expect an instant effect from it, as from popular pills. It needs to constantly put down healing roots for weeks or months. Then it will show a stable result and keep your masculine strength for a long time.